- 6 Changes to Check Before Transitioning to Project Mode – Erick Lui
- js.component Sneak Peek – Aparajita Fishman
- New 4D Write Pro - Roland Lannuzel
- Kentika : an API for efficient electronic document management in 4D - Alexandre Bernard
- Art Institute of Chicago Data Hub Public API - Nikhil Trivedi & Illya Moskvin
Tag Archives: optimize
Old School Optimization Explore the performance differences in 4D between a few commands that can be used for the same purpose but have extremely different processing times that may not immediately be apparent without testing… Apply To Selection, Array To … Continue reading
Check out how much faster the new 4D ‘Find in sorted array’ command is than the older ‘Find in array’ command! I know I’ll be using it. Maybe it’s time for some refactoring?