Check out my technical breakout session from the 4D Summit 2016 in Portland, OR.
Explore a development strategy that we are using at the Art Institute of Chicago dubbed, The Virtual Structure. This approach helps to centralize data query and retrieval, control application access and leverage generic code which results in reduced codebase maintenance and better performance, all while satisfying complicated functionality requirements.
Virtualize your data model and define its access characteristics using 4D Objects to deliver a cohesive and scalable application.
- November 15th Meeting - Using 4D v17 Dynamic Forms for Custom Label Printing, Tim Nevels
- September 26th Meeting - Subforms as dynamic data objects – Rethinking the 4D form, Kirk Brooks
- June 27th Meeting - List box going in a new dimension with ORDA, Thomas Maul
- August 31st Meeting – Messaging with 4D v16, Thomas Maul
- April 25th Meeting - 4D with a Xojo Web app front end, John Baughman