Check out my technical breakout session from the 4D Summit 2016 in Portland, OR.
Explore a development strategy that we are using at the Art Institute of Chicago dubbed, The Virtual Structure. This approach helps to centralize data query and retrieval, control application access and leverage generic code which results in reduced codebase maintenance and better performance, all while satisfying complicated functionality requirements.
Virtualize your data model and define its access characteristics using 4D Objects to deliver a cohesive and scalable application.
- September 25th Meeting - AJ Suite of Components, Gabriel Inzirillo
- March 13th Meeting - mdWebSocket, 4D WebSockets component, Matt Davis
- October 12th Meeting - Storage on the cloud with 4D and S3, Bruno Legay
- Create Excel .xlsx docs using 4D and PHP
- July 3rd Meeting - Lights, Camera, Actions! with 4D for iOS, Will Taylor