Check out my technical breakout session from the 4D Summit 2016 in Portland, OR.
Explore a development strategy that we are using at the Art Institute of Chicago dubbed, The Virtual Structure. This approach helps to centralize data query and retrieval, control application access and leverage generic code which results in reduced codebase maintenance and better performance, all while satisfying complicated functionality requirements.
Virtualize your data model and define its access characteristics using 4D Objects to deliver a cohesive and scalable application.
- April 12th Meeting - WebFileManager4D, Tom DeMeo
- November 15th Meeting - Making Client/Server Workers Work, John Baughman
- August 30th Meeting - Publish/Subscribe Component for 4D, David Adams
- August 31st Meeting – Messaging with 4D v16, Thomas Maul
- January 17th Meeting - 4D Web Access and Angular2 Components, Julio Carneiro