In our upcoming meeting on Wednesday, March 2nd, Rob Laveaux of Pluggers Software will demo his powerful plugins for 4D. Which plugin(s) he will talk about is up to us! Vote below to determine which of the Pluggers plugins are demonstrated by Rob himself the next time 4DMethod meets.
- June 30 Meeting - Modularizing Collection and Entity Selection List Boxes - Kirk Brooks, Guy Algot
- August 31st Meeting – Messaging with 4D v16, Thomas Maul
- March 4 Meeting - How to implement a Worker queue monitor using Storage – Tim Nevels
- March 31 Meeting - Argus Development Environment Shell and Tools for 4D – Jody Bevan
- August 30th Meeting - Publish/Subscribe Component for 4D, David Adams