Did you know that there is a subreddit on Reddit called 4DApps: 4D Applications and Development?… Probably not because I just created it. Reddit offers a nice way to post links and comments about a particular topic and then allows users to up or downvote those posts. Imagine a 4D nug with upvotes. Enjoy!
- November 15th Meeting - Using 4D v17 Dynamic Forms for Custom Label Printing, Tim Nevels
- September 26th Meeting - Subforms as dynamic data objects – Rethinking the 4D form, Kirk Brooks
- June 27th Meeting - List box going in a new dimension with ORDA, Thomas Maul
- August 31st Meeting – Messaging with 4D v16, Thomas Maul
- April 25th Meeting - 4D with a Xojo Web app front end, John Baughman