Did you know that there is a subreddit on Reddit called 4DApps: 4D Applications and Development?… Probably not because I just created it. Reddit offers a nice way to post links and comments about a particular topic and then allows users to up or downvote those posts. Imagine a 4D nug with upvotes. Enjoy!
- April 12th Meeting - WebFileManager4D, Tom DeMeo
- November 15th Meeting - Making Client/Server Workers Work, John Baughman
- August 30th Meeting - Publish/Subscribe Component for 4D, David Adams
- August 31st Meeting – Messaging with 4D v16, Thomas Maul
- January 17th Meeting - 4D Web Access and Angular2 Components, Julio Carneiro