Did you know that there is a subreddit on Reddit called 4DApps: 4D Applications and Development?… Probably not because I just created it. Reddit offers a nice way to post links and comments about a particular topic and then allows users to up or downvote those posts. Imagine a 4D nug with upvotes. Enjoy!
- June 30 Meeting - Modularizing Collection and Entity Selection List Boxes - Kirk Brooks, Guy Algot
- August 31st Meeting – Messaging with 4D v16, Thomas Maul
- March 4 Meeting - How to implement a Worker queue monitor using Storage – Tim Nevels
- March 31 Meeting - Argus Development Environment Shell and Tools for 4D – Jody Bevan
- August 30th Meeting - Publish/Subscribe Component for 4D, David Adams