AJAR SA is the Swiss 4D Distributor. It has more than 25 years experience in distributing 4D Solutions to the Swiss and Liechtenstein markets. AJAR’s expertise in 4D is far more than simply distributing the 4D Solution. AJAR SA offers many services such as first level support, consulting, training, and audits. All of that combined with a tight relation with 4D SAS gives their partners the best service possible.
Since a long time ago, AJAR SA have proposed some components to the 4D developers (ToolTip, Regex, etc.), but those components were never harmonized and some were even never released. In that matter, AJAR is now bringing forth some tools that can help 4D developers to build applications with some nice UI features as well as some well-designed tools to help solve some daily business issues.
User Interface :
- AJUI_Tip – Tooltips for 4D
- AJUI_FloatingLabel – Floating Labels for 4D
- AJUI_Banner – Banners, Spinners and Corner Ribbons for 4D
- AJUI_ProgressBar – Progress bars for 4D
- AJUI_Button – Buttons for 4D
- AJ_Tools_XLIFF – Easy multilingual localization tool for 4D
- AJ_Tools_UnitTest – Simple Unit Test Module for 4D Databases
All the components are built with v17 R3 or R5.
- Presentation of the team behind AJ Suite.
- Demonstration of an application that uses all the components together to give you a real-life* example of how beautiful and sexy an application built with 4D can be.
- Detail overview of each component.
* Real-life example will be a fake one.
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please feel free to email Gabriel Inzirillo directly or leave a comment below.
This meeting is being hosted on Zoom. Click the link below to join…
To follow along with the meeting slideshow, access it here when it is available…
Slides for September 25, 2019 meeting
If you cannot attend the meeting in person, don’t worry! A recording will be posted to the 4DMethod Youtube channel after the meeting ends.