Configuration management for IT infrastructure using 4D, Balinder Singh Walia
Let’s dive deep into the cloud and check out a 4D demo application running on Amazon Web Services (AWS)! See how the entire infrastructure, like EC2 instances, web server config, networking, ports, passwords, etc., can be fully automated and managed by 4D and Ansible Automation and Configuration management tool.
Building, Deployment and Release process is fully automated so 4D and related Web or Resources files are automatically updated with a click of a button. If you add a new feature to your app you can update entire fleet of servers to get new updates.
So in nutshell we go through:
- EC2 instances and related infrastructure provisioning automation OS, Networking and App configuration management
- Automation of TLS certs installation and renewals
- Cloud Security management
- 4D Cloud Demo App
- Deployment on test / prod
- Release management
- Windows OS updates with zero downtime
- Test Automation
To be able to ask questions directly via video chat in the hangout, connect with this link.
!!! Check back to this page around meeting time for an updated link.
Or stream directly on YouTube: