Join the meetings, stream them later, comment on Reddit, but whatever you do, stay involved. We need you in the 4D community!
Demo your work/ application
Programmers, show us what you are developing! Show off your clever code and interfaces. Share some of your genius solutions.
Users, give a tour of your application. What do you like/ dislike about its function? What do you want to see more of? What special challenges does your application solve?
Become a Patron
We are proud of being able to provide a place for the 4D and Wakanda community to get together and interact from around the world, but this does not come free of cost to 4DMethod.
- Appreciate the live coding demos?
- Excited about being able to share your work with the 4D and Wakanda community
- Enjoy the updates and direct conversations with 4D reps?
- Find some nice development tricks in our demo videos?
Through Patreon, you can contribute whatever you like on a monthly basis. You can choose from 4 levels of reward. Each level includes all previous rewards, except for the limited ones!
- $5 – Mitarbeiter (Co-worker in German)
- Verbal shout out and thank you during the meeting
- Get a copy of the slides the day before the meeting
- Contribute an image from your local area photography collection for the 4DMethod site header
- $10 – Organisateur (Organizer in French)
- Invite to post meeting hangout to discuss previous meeting
- Have your own dedicated Demo page on 4DMethod
- $20 – Consiglieri (Counselor in Italian)
- Help set dates for future meetings
- Guarantee demo spot in next year (5 available)
- Reserved spot in the hangout (5 available)
- $50 – Jefe (Boss in Spanish)
- Name/ logo included in a slide in each meeting ala (“made possible by…”)
- Your name in the meeting description text
What are the financial needs of 4DMethod?
- Web hosting. 4DMethod is hosted on WordPress.com. We have grown out of our basic free account and now are at the Premium level which does have a significant cost.
- Time. The meetings require much time to plan and execute. Although we get much joy from our efforts, this is time that potentially subtracts from paid work. Give a few dollars to help make sure we can continue the quality and frequency of the meetings.